The Pirouette Premium is designed to help dancers develop proper body alignment and balance while turning. We consider our larger Pirouette Premium to be the perfect tool for advanced and pro-level dancers and athletes. It features a concealed, heavy-duty metal spinning mechanism mounted onto a non-skidding lower platform. The upper platform is lined with a non-slip cushion for added comfort while turning. The Pirouette Premium is not just great for ballet practice; our customers have found it helpful for abdominal exercise, break dancing, and more! Don't be afraid to get creative with your Pirouette Premium!
- Recycled, treated wood.
- Rubber (bumpers).
- Non-skid adhesive Cushion.
- Acrylic (finish).
- Heavy Duty Metal spinning mechanism (concealed).
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Stays in place during spinning.
- Non-skid and non-slipping.
- Acrylic treatment that repels moisture.
- Incredibly challenging!
- 12"L X 12"W X 2"H
- 6.875 lbs
- Start in parallel position on the floor out first position. Hold onto a ballet barre. If a ballet barre is not available, you can hold on to any steady surface.
- Place one foot on the Pirouette Premium and the other on the floor. The foot that goes on the floor is determined by which side you wish to improve. Depending on preference and comfort, use a parallel or turned out fourth position.
- When you go to turn, put your arms in easiest position for you. In the beginning, both feet should on the board. Once you feel comfortable with two footed turns on the Pirouette Premium you may move on to one footed turns.
The Pirouette Premium can be used exactly the same on relevé. Make sure you spot, use ballet arms, and use your core to turn. If not, you will no longer turn. Be patient and have fun!